Friday, February 18, 2011

Sky Pilot


it all comes back around
when self preservation is loaded up
and steel fences laying down
its not too late
it all comes back around
music floats like dancing
so we try again in vain
for stones to come unsetteled
or leave the way they came
pray the world should spin away
and we keep begging to hold on
its really not too late now
it all comes back around
lets move a little swifter
still each day at it's time
I let you kiss upon me
then steal it for my mind
I can see your shadow stay there
big brown eyes do wear their crown
it's really not too late now
it all comes back around
all you gave here was addiction
let dream circus spin undone
breaking hearts who dreamed upon you
the fool who almost won
I got something to know see
floating hills around this town
today I own too late dear
it all comes back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment